Monday, October 5, 2009

2009 Snowboard Advertisements

Selling shots to companies for use in their advertising campaigns is always very flattering, not to mention handy for the old bank balance too. I'm always stoked to see an image of mine in a shopfront, magazine, banner etc. Given that most companies have an artwork template already in mind when shopping for an image to suit, the original photo usually ends up cropped to a degree. Just thought I'd show you how the two images I sold this year looked before and after..


The original image of Nate Johnstone

How Rip Curl used the image for their artwork


The original shot of Mitch Allan's tree tap from the same trip to Shigakogen in Japan

The cover of the Boost catalog the image was used on

1 comment:

  1. How I Got My Loan From A Genuine And Reliable Loan Company

    I am Mrs.Irene Query i was in need of a loan of $150,000 and was scammed by those fraudulent lenders and a friend introduce me to Dr Purva Pius,and he lend me the loan without any stress,you can contact him at (urgentloan22@gmail.com) Approvals within 2-4 Hours

    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete